I have lived in 3 cities in India so far- New Delhi, Mumbai & Jamshedpur. Hence, whenever someone asks me my most favorite city in India; its a tough choice to decide. Mumbai & Jamshedpur both come close to the finish line but eventually, I would say, Jamshedpur wins as I've spent over 18 years in the city. For anyone who has visited Jamshedpur, their first reaction is always of amazement. "Wow, I never imagined a city in Jharkhand to be so clean, green & well laid out". Away from the hustle & bustle of a metropolitan city, Jamshedpur is a perfect image of a quiet, peaceful life amidst both greenery & factories for after all, it is the "Steel City". The only one in India to not have a municipal corporation, the city's town planning & management is looked after by JUSCO (Jamshedpur Utilies & Services Company), a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel.
The shadows shift rapidly, The Sun makes way for the dark clouds, Big, fat raindrops fall to the ground, Quenching the thirst of people all around. Water puddles as far as you can see, Frogs skipping away, The tiny green shoots peep with glee, While the Koyal in the tree is quiet today. The rains have their own charm, For humans, plants and animals alike. Bright green leaves dotted with sparkling drops, Waves in the sea dancing merrily, Birds ruffling their feathers, The soul of the Earth rejoices with every shower.
I FINALLY have a new phone! Yay! So, I had been meaning to buy a new phone with a good camera since the past couple of months. For a person, who loves photography, a high resolution phone camera is a must-have! A front camera & a flash - the 2 essential features were missing in my earlier handset. It was time for change! Gadget sites, opinions from friends, reviews from E-commerce sites were all considered. Then I finally made the decision around Christmas last year - I'm the proud owner of an ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 now & totally loving it! The phone has classy features of a high end smartphone in line with ASUS's endeavor to "empower luxury to everyone". The Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 Range So, in case you're looking at changing your phone & considering which one to buy, this article will help you decide :) Some of the features of the Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 are: Camera- The ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 delivers superb high-defini...
Comments
Post a Comment