Happy Blogiversary - Turning One !!

Today morning, when I woke up, something urged me to update my blog. In the past couple of months, I haven't written as much as I would have loved to. So, the first thing I did was to pen something down. 

I got down to blogging about the upcoming Festival, Holi. After feeling that familiar satisfactory feeling on completing my post, it struck me that, I had started blogging last year in March. Going back to my older posts, it turned out that I had started on this VERY DAY- March 16, 2015 !!! A coincidence ? The Universe, definitely gives you signs if you are missing out on important events. :-)

So, Life in Technicolor turns ONE today! Thank you readers for all the love, comments and feedback. I'm loving every bit of this awesome blogging journey & will appreciate your company.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Madhavi! You have a great blog. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton, Sarika! The encouragement motivates me to give it my best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations madhavi!!!

    check out my blog @ www.chatpatiilife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing