Dr. Oetker FunFoods- Have you tried it yet?

Most of us these days have no time for a proper sit down breakfast. However, breakfast being the most important meal in a day, I usually end up grabbing a vegetable or an egg sandwich. I'm always on the look out for new cheese spreads, jams or just plain mayonnaise. So, that's when I came across the variants of mayonnaise from Dr. Oetker FunFoods. Apart from the plain mayonnaise, I also picked up the Tandoori and Burger mayo. All of these are eggless- so there's no need for the vegetarians to worry! :)


I usually make a plain mayo and lettuce sandwich when I'm in a rush. Other days I prefer sandwiches with vegetables in them. I mostly use finely chopped capsicum, carrots, onions & minced garlic. Add lemon juice to the mixture along with the mayo. Mix well and add it onto a slice of buttered toast. Cover it with another slice of toast. And voila! Yumm! Try it next time. You can also add cabbage in case you do have lettuce. 

Since quite some time now, I avoid tea in the evenings. To make up for it, I drink a little bit of milk or a fruit juice.  I recently also tried the Badam Elaichi mix from FunFoods. 
Best part ? You can use it with both hot & cold milk! Refreshing & healthy! It is reasonably priced at Rs. 99 for 200gms.
FunFoods Badam Elaichi Milk Shake Mix

With the FunFoods Burger Mayo, I also made some yummy burgers. I added some spoonfuls of Tandoori Mayo to my pasta the other night and it turned out delicious. The Tandoori Mayo has a desi twist to it- a fusion of European and India. You can also use it to make Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta etc.

All the various flavors are priced at Rs. 79 each for 275 gms.

Have you tried more flavors? Do post in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing