It’s all about Time & Speed…So Surf it All! Surf it Fast!



Cricket in India is like a religion. Indians worship the cricketers, performs religious ceremonies to invoke Gods during International tournaments & keep a fast too. I'm a cricket fan too but I mostly follow ODIs. I don't understand Test matches too much & lose interest. Okay, I admit, its not about Test matches but the time taken to complete a match where I lose interest. I'm not too popular for high levels of patience. 

This time, when the World Cup semi final match featuring India & Australia fell on a weekday, I was disappointed. I had an important meeting & a presentation that day & I wasn't too keen on bunking work. Although, there was a match screening at the office canteen, I wouldn't be able to attend it. I planned on sneaking in some time during the presentation & catching the highlights on my phone. When I entered office that day, the entire atmosphere was abuzz with excitement. Soon enough, I got busy with the meeting & the match too started. I excused myself on the pretext of taking a phone call when I was actually wanted to check the score. I went outside the conference room & quickly switched on my phone & plugged in my ear phones. I was shocked when my browser did not respond. It had crashed. I had a strong urge to shout at the top of my voice. I restarted my phone several times, removed the SIM although I knew it wouldn't help & tried everything possible. But I got the same message again that the browser wouldn't respond. 

Throughout the meeting, I was fidgety so much so that I was asked if all is okay. Recently when I heard about the UC Browser, I was curious to find out how it is different from the other browsers available on the playstore. The excitement for the ICC 2015 World Cup Cricket tournament made the developers of UC Browser announce their new cricket application "UC Cricket". I quickly downloaded it & found some awesome features which I've listed below:
  • Faster Downloads- You can enjoy high speed downloads with a resume option when interrupted and a smart file manager.
  • Cloud Sync- Seamlessly switch between UC Browser across your devices by syncing your open tabs and bookmarks.
  • Fun & Easy to Use- Customizable speed dials, themes and add-ons, plus unique and user-friendly features make your browsing easier and fun!
  • Data Compression- Save data and boost your browsing speed with our improved data compression technology.
  • Video downloader- Download videos with just one click.
It also gives you cool wallpapers to download & set up. UC Browser can be downloaded from  http://www.ucweb.com/.

And the best is saved for the last- For all you cricket fans like me, UC Browser provides the best cricket service in India- UC Cricket including Live Scores & Latest News. So, there's no more struggle when a cricket match is on- no reason to bunk work, college, tuition or a date with your crush. It'll give you videos, live score updates & highlights.

   

During the 2014 IPL, it is reported that about a million users logged onto UC Browser for information on the cricket matches & teams. So, go NOW & check out UC Browser at http://www.ucweb.com/ & download it before the next match starts!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamshedpur- The Steel City

ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 - Review