Musical Taazgi Ka Dhamaka
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” - Plato
Music! I wonder sometimes, what I would do without it. Life would be dull & monotonous. Music relaxes & calms me down personally. I use it to de-stress. In the daily hustle-bustle & routine, each one has their own way to chill & derive motivation. Whether, I'm upset or happy, listening to the right song at the right time does wonders to my mind.
Music is a part of all our lives. The genres may be different but the effect is the same- soothing. Music tends to get me going, whenever I'm down & out, some soft music helps & on those mornings when even a double dose of caffeine does not succeed in waking me up, those peppy numbers do the trick. My playlist has songs for every mood of mine. I love songs with beautiful meaningful lyrics.
Music is often taken for granted but it lends to our every day in simplistic ways. In school, I was a part of my school band where I played the flute. I loved the quiet tunes emerging & the new ones I learned every week. Later, I started taking Hindustani classical music classes where I learned to play the harmonium & learned several ragas (Bhoopali, Yaman, Bhairavi etc.) However, after about 3 years, I discontinued due to hectic class schedules.Hence, music has always been a passion.
Here, I'm listing some numbers which always boost me up & inject me with a "Taazgi ka Dhamaka", be it early morning or late at night. I listen to them on loop sometimes & I hope you'll have fun listening to them too.
1. London Thumakda from Queen- A number which gets me up & dancing (even if its only in my head sometimes!)
2.Happy by Pharrell Williams- The lyrics & beats are mind blowing!
3. Rasputin by Boney M- This one has a peppy beat & for nostalgia's sake I love it!
4. Dancing Queen by Abba- A classic one! Must listen..
5. Senorita from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - I love the sound of Spanish & finally I learnt the language.. :)
6. Badtameez Dil from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - My favorite music, actors, movie. All in one! I LOVE this track.
7. Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Caillat - Bright cheery music leads to immediate happiness :D
8. Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bob Marley- Cause this song HAD to be in my playlist.
9. The Ketchup Song- Its a favorite right from when I was 10 years old!
Hope you'll enjoy my playlist. These are some tracks which I listen to almost everyday. As much as I try to, music isn’t really something I can describe, so the best thing you can do is just sit back and listen.