Food Review- OMG (Oh My Gorge) Resto Cafe

OMG a.k.a Oh My Gorge, is a brand new cafe in the western suburbs of Mumbai. With uber cool interiors & lip smacking food, this place is a must visit on any foodie's list. Located in a quiet lane in Lokhandwala, the first look of the cafe reminded me of a European cafe. It offers Continental cuisine (both vegetarian & non vegetarian)

And I was all set to experience the" OMG way"

The OMG Resto cafe

The menu had some interesting choices & I decided on a cool Oreo shake, to beat the heat & some sweet potato fries. The other shake options looked tempting too with interesting names like Bananarama, Cookie Crumble, Chocolate Overload & Strawberry Cheesecake. 

Shakes

Till the food arrived, I observed the interiors which have been tastefully done.

OMG Cafe Interiors

My favorite music was playing in the background and with the bright cheerful vibes of the cafe, it was a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Oreo Shake


Sweet Potato fries with an Amla Aioli Dip
The food looked delicious & at the end, all that was left were empty dishes & a big content smile on my face. True to its name, the place will make sure that you end up gorging.


So, for all you foodies out there, make sure this one's on the list!
 
Address-
OMG Resto Cafe
Shop No. 4, 
Melbourne CHS,
Shastri Nagar, Lane No. 1,
Near Lokhandwala Circle,
Andheri West, 
Mumbai

Twitter- https://twitter.com/OMGRestoCafe
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/omgrestocafe

My Rating- 4.5/5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing